boy golly, no wonder I enjoy Mexico soo much! I don't really have to be anywhere at any particular time but back in the states, if I am not where I need to be when I need to be I am in trouble...Also there is way more SUN than here in Washington. The weather today has been rain, rain, cloudy skies, and hail...no bueno para mi por que yo necessito mi sol y si no tengo sol estoy muy depremido :(
I soo badly don't want to have to do all that I have to do while here at home before midnight (homework galore [papers, a lab online, and much more] and chores and cleaning my room and washing clothes....)
anyone wanna give me some sun????? I would really appreciate it, a ton to exact!!
well I gotta do a crap load of stuff so I will write more later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment