I am not sad.
I am not upset.
If anything,
I am confused.
I don't know what the truth is,
whether you are mad
glad
relieved
or happy
that you told me what you told me.
However bipolar we all are
it is great within you right now.
I am happy
and congratulatory for you
but you know not
as you do not believe me.
You have shut me out,
put the walls up,
and are ignoring me.
I really do hope you are happy
with Shelby.
You need someone in your life,
a relationship,
and maybe she is the one.
So enjoy your date,
enjoy your life,
enjoy your friends,
and your family.
Hold close to you those
who care about you
and trust you.
But don't let anger get in the way
of those relationships.
Don't assume one is mad
when they are not,
as it does no one any good.
It only causes harm,
a loss of trust,
and the loss of
a possible friendship.
It hurts deeply
to have this type of confusion,
to be told that I would only
make a fool of myself
by trying to figure out the truth.
Pissed one minute,
hahahahahahahahahahahahah the next,
no wonder one would be confused.
I don't know if this friendship
is meant to be.
You cared enough to tell me about the date,
but not enough to eliminate my confusion.
You have shut me out,
and I am saying good bye.
I liked you but now
I don't know.
You have feelings for Shelby
and maybe for me,
but who knows.
I wish you the best there is to offer
in this life,
and may success come your way.
I am confused
and there is only one solution:
adios amigo.
Now I don't know
whether to say goodbye
or stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment