Sunday, May 3, 2009

Linda y Vanessa

No quiero vivir mi vida mas sin Linda y Vanessa. Ellas son en mi corazon y mi vida. Ellas hicieron en mi vida una cosa que no puedo dicer o pongo en palabras que personas puenden entender! Si puedo explanar que ellas hicieron, pero no puedo. Mi vida no esta lo mismo despues de la viaje a Mexico y la semana en "the dirt"! Cuando vive en the dirt de Mexico y experencia todo que esta la viaje, ser.

There is so much I wish I could explain about what happened in Mexico but I honestly cannot even put into words a single moment of it! Other than this: you live in the dirt, hang with kids, and serve. When you combine the 3 and some mysterious God part you get a trip completely unexplainable!

Tonight we (maple valley pres. church) had our banquet thing to remember the trip and I was almsot in tears! If I could today I would totally pack a bag and go down to Mexico and live in the village of Chihuahua! Linda and Vanessa impacted my life and I shared a large part of me that I want to someday nurture...

I don't even know if I could explain what I am trying to explain

someday I will TRY and key word TRY to put into words what Mexico means to me

No comments:

Post a Comment