Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fish in the Sea and Boat

Sometimes, I get so caught up in everything that I need to get done for school and hockey, and I forget about taking care of myself. I usually don't realize it, or at least start to realize it, until I am already heading towards the rocky shore with the boat going full speed ahead. I am slowly, very slowly learning how to recognize it before I crash so as to allow for time, and room, to turn the boat around. It's not easy by any means, though.

Life is
a journey,
an adventure,
a story line continually unfolding,
changing,
evolving into something totally
different,
new,
creative,
hopefully better,
and more positive.
It's not easy,
by any means,
however,
when the going gets
tough,
the water starts to rise
and come aboard,
it's not the end,
it's simply time to take action
that should have been taken
sooner
so as to have prevented damage
to the boat,
to those in the boat,
and the fish in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment