It does not matter to me anymore, that which people choose to do. Or myself, for that matter. I am fine who I am and if someone does not agree or like what I do, so be it. If I am not hurting anyone or myself, then why does it matter?
It doesn't!
I am going to live my life the way I want, and I am going to be happy doing such. Actually, I am happy with who I am, and who I am not. Sure, I am stressed because of all my homework and traveling with hockey two busy weekends in a row, BUT
I am not going to let it bring me down.
Life will always go one, one way or another. It may not always go as one plans for it go to, but it still goes on. It continues to move forward despite taking a step or two backwards. Those steps backwards are all the more motivation for continually getting back up on our feet and seeking after what we want, and what we need.
Life will ALWAYS go on.
Some may be thinking that I have gone off the deep end of things, but I have not. I am just taking a detour from being a goodie-goodie and finding out where I need to be, and should be. I am still considered healthy, and will remain that way. I still eat, workout, sleep, go to class, get my homework done, and all that is necessary for successful college living.
I am still healthy.
I am done caring what other people think about me. I am done pretending I am someone that I am not. People can approve if they want, or they can disapprove if they want; it will most likely not change my opinion about something, if at all. I will consider what people say, think and do, but that is the extent of it.
Who really cares anyway?
No comments:
Post a Comment