Wednesday, October 21, 2009

college to begin with

Life has been crazy and wild...I am not at college in Washington and enjoying it all the while. I have met a lot of new people, some are good friends, some not so much, but friends all the same :) I have been pretty busy and yet enjoying life. I joined the Women's Hockey team the other day and I have practices tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday and I have to be ready by 6am...and our first game is Sunday at 6:30pm. I cannot wait though I am very nervous and excited all at the same time...a weird feeling that is hard to explain... a lot has happened but I am off to sleep as 5am alarm clock will be coming VERY early... and I need to get lots of sleep :)

I leave you with this to think about:

Add a spice of randomocity to someone's life and yours...by telling a STRANGER "have a good day" or something or the sorts! I enjoy it when it happens to me, as I'm sure others enjoy it as well!

God bless you all!!

<3 Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment