Hey! Umm I am not sure which vbs it was you were talking about as I did both twilight and vbs. For twilight camp I did 5/6th graders and for vbs I did one of the three year old groups, the Flyers to be exact. This past week I have helped out with performing arts camp, Under God's Sea 3D, doing prop stuff. Other than vbs and PAC, I have been busy at home. I don't really have a job but have found some on the side jobs like house cleanign for a family and house/pet sitting things. It hasn't been much but its alright. We have been busy at home so it has worked well for me. We have been painting and moving around rooms between us three sisters. Lexi is moving back upstairs to her room, Shaylee stays in the same room, and I am moving downstairs to the room that Lexi is moving out of. We have been painting and steaming cleaning carpets galore. It will be nice though.
I have been thinking about school stuff ever since I got back in June. I have been counting down the days to be more correct. There is around 48 or so days till I go back. I can't wait to be ice skating and playing hockey again :). I will be living in the dorms again, a different one than last year though. I will have a roommate and she too, is on the ice hockey team with me. Ummm, yeah I am going to major in psychology and maybe minor in social work, and I wouldn't mind getting a certificate or minor in spanish as well.
All in all, summer has been going well. Sure, I miss all my friends back in Cheney but it has been nice being back home for some relaxing and family time.
Hope all is well!!
Sincerely,
Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment