There is always something to look forward to no matter what.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-12 NIV
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
up in the air
There are a lot of things that are up in the air throughout our lifetime. There are things like school, work, family, friends, life, and so much more. Do we ever really know what is going to happen even when it is planned out minute by minute? Do we really know what is going to happen until after it has happened? Seemingly, I think not. Many times I have planned so much and none of it ends up happening. It can very easily get to be annoying but there isn't much that can happen other than life. Life must continue to go on even when the going gets tough. It's life. Giving up gets no one anywhere in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment