I could leave my gear in her dorm room, and on the nights when we have practice dark and early the next morning, I could spend the night with her. It would totally work out since she and I hang out a lot anyway, and she has her own dorm room with 2 beds. It would be perfect.
It seems as though everything is falling into place, and that makes me happy! Makes this whole being sick thing that more tolerable. Though it really sucks being out of shape and having the first practice two weeks away. Hopefully I will be able to work out tomorrow morning and not feel too crappy.
I cannot wait to see what happens this school year. I get to take a bunch of interesting and exciting classes. I possibly get to go to Canada with the team; that'll be interesting. Hopefully, two of my friends and I will be able to go to Vancouver, Canada for vacation as one of them just got into grad school in Pittsburgh and will be leaving in January. Dang, it is definitely going to be weird without her being at all the hockey games, both the men's and the women's games.
*sigh*
I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment