Saturday, September 10, 2011

Persistent

If I start something, I need to finish it, and I will.

If I say I am going to do something, I need to follow through, and I will.

If I say I am not going to do something, I need to stick with that, and I will.

There are reasons for everything that one does, even though they may not be apparent at first, or at all. For many of these things, there is a root that has been grown and deep down there is a reasoning for everything. If I want to get to heart of something, then I must push myself further into the thing until I get to the heart. It is not easy but it is something that must be done, for the most part. It may not be easy but most of the worth while things are not easy with which all the more worth and value the end result has.

If I want to be able to actually fall asleep when I NEED to sleep and WANT to sleep I WANT to fall asleep, then things need to change, once again. I need to get off my summer sleeping schedule and back on path with my school sleeping schedule. It sure as hell will not be too nice for the next week or so as it is still "summer" for me. But it is something that I need to do.

I am a person of routine and plans, which are essentially habits.

I want to be asleep by 12:30am every night 12am every night. In order for me to do that, I need to be in bed by 11:45pm, with the lights off, and my computer shut off, AND left downstairs in my back pack ready for class. Similarly, I need to have my textbooks and notebooks in my back pack ready for class. I also need to have my lunch and gatorade made and in the fridge, ready for me to grab before I bike to campus. With that said, I would need to:

11:15pm: start making lunch for the next day and put in the fridge
11:30pm: sign off of everything and turn my computer off
11:40pm: have backpack packed with textbooks, notebooks, and computer
11:40pm: brush teeth and fill water bottle
11:45pm: in bed with everything off
12:00am: asleep
5:00am: wake up and either workout or go to hockey practice

hmmmm





No comments:

Post a Comment