There are a lot of things that I do not know, I must admit. A lot of the times, I do not even know what I am doing most of the time. I hardly know who I am, who I have been, and who I will be. There is a lot of uncertainty within my life and I am pretty sure that it will always be that way. I do not know if I will know more of who I am and all that my life has and will be, but what I do know is that I am human.
I will always be human, inside and out.
A part of my being human is pushing away those I care about. I get frustrated and angry with them for no reason at all, usually, or I blow things way out of proportion. I find that lose my attention amidst the emotions that go through my mind at those times. In the end, I feel regret about the hurtful things I may have said or done. I tend to not think through things like I usually do. I find that giving up often appears to be the easy way out even if it means hurting people.
I am not proud of everything I have done
but I have learned from the things I've done.
I am not perfect, nor will I ever be perfect, but with each step forward I am learning in hopes that whatever the future holds will be better and worth the pain and suffering of change.
No comments:
Post a Comment