Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Deliberate and it Took Planning

I would have posted this last night; however, my internet was not working and so I am posting it now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some things that I wish I could do over differently, better, but I cannot always do that. It is not easy to accept the consequences of some actions, yet they must be accepted.

Trying to incorporate, learn and move forward sure as heck isn't easy, by any means. Though, having the constant reminder of the importance of forgiveness and that life must be taken one movement at a time, and one day at a time, has granted me the opportunity to incorporate the life I have lived and my experiences into my future, somehow.

Knowing and accepting that God gave His one and only son, Jesus Christ, for my sins, there is a sense of peace and hope for my future. This is in knowing that while I am totally imperfect and human, that I can leave my life of sin and live a different life, using the knowledge and skills from my past experiences to empower and strengthen my reasoning on things. Sometimes it does the opposite, though.

All I can do is trust that the Lord has a plan for me and I am following it, by following Him. I know that there may be some reading this wondering how I can say these things and be this "person", but people can change. I believe that I am slowly changing to be a better, more positive person. I do not like hurting and damaging those around me and friendships that mean a lot to me. In order to learn how to plant so as to grow, I decided that there was only one option: read the Word. As difficult as it is, all things are possible. Philippians 4:13.

If I am capable of doing good, I am hopping to it, and hoping that this is the correct direction, God's direction.

So would this be a means of planting according to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment