Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

It is nice coming back home and seeing a hand-written note from my sisters, mom and dad on my pillow. Simply put, it is a nice reminder that I am valued and wanted at home by those I call my family. It doesn't always seem like it and just to be reminded by the simplest actions makes it more than worth it.

The house is decked out in Christmas decorations, and BOTH trees are decorated! It is all beautiful! This is easily one of my most favorite times of the year; however, it is also one of the saddest. It is hurts to not have Papa and Uncle Brian still here to celebrate the holidays with us. Having them both still very near to my heart makes things just a tad bit easier.

Family and friends are important parts of life that everyone needs. Sometimes they come and go, though sometimes it is forever. Seemingly enough, some are taken tooooo soon.

I've got to just cherish the moments I have with family and friends because

I will never truly know when they are taken from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment