Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh (and at my house)

My Christmas break at home has been fairly uneventful and very much laid back. It has been nice, however, I am ready to get back to school and back into the daily grind of classes, hockey and life. There are things I want to work on but it is fairly difficult to do so when I am home and have very little stressors or anything of the sort. Instead of having things I "need" to do, rather, there are things I "want" to do.

I want to workout everyday, even when I have hockey practice that day.
I want to be able to run better than an 8 minute mile.
I want to spend more time with friends.
I want to be a better friend.
I want to be more positive in every part of my life.
I want to get a 3.5 or better grade in each of my classes.
I want to make the Dean's List; 3.5 quarter GPA.

While I know that some of these things I want to do may seem to be a little bit reaching but,

if I want it bad enough, I will do what I need to do to achieve it.

One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment