I went to church with my ex's sister and actually enjoyed it!
I think that the congregation actually liked me.
They couldn't help but ask question after question about everything; nearly everything.
I rearranged things in my room.
All of my water bottles are in one location; one drawer, surprisingly enough.
Then I TOTALLY lost my mind!
I took photos of everything consisting of my apartment, drew out a layout, pasted photos with the appropriate location, with a letter and everything
for my Granma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should not have to map everything out for my Granma. It sucks that she hardly remembers anything anymore! I hate alzheimers and everything about it! It sucks the life right out of people, slowly but surely.
My Granma will never ever get to see me play hockey, visit my apartment, visit my school, see anything that I have to do with away from home! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment