my parents come over for a visit, stayed the night, brought over a couch, end tables, kitchen table and chairs, and my Papa's bike
I have not been able to work out since Sunday morning and need to since I was on the ice 4 times this past weekend and I am definitely losing it within the next 12 hours if I don't
I should just go to bed but I am wide awake and nothing will be of much help at the moment
I am donating plasma in the morning because I am COMPLETELY BROKE! I literally have maybe $6 total, in my bank accounts
my room is a mess
my hockey gear reeks
oh and did I mention, that because of money and a bunch of other stuff, I WILL NOT BE PLAYING HOCKEY!?!?!?!?!?
I need a job right now
or school to start, but even then that won't help
I am $9,000 short of being able to pay for tuition, books, rent, and life this next school year
*sigh*
my life is just peachy right now
No comments:
Post a Comment